June 12, 2011

Elsie's 1st Trip to Lagoon...

Anyone that knows the Quinn family, knows that we LOVE Lagoon!!! My first season pass was when I was 2 years old. I have loved Lagoon ever since! I have been so excited to share my love of Lagoon with Elsie, and to my excitement...SHE LOVED IT!!!!! It was so much fun! I am excited to take her more and I can't WAIT to take her to Disneyland! It was a pretty crowded day, and Elsie isn't much for standing in a line (she doesn't have it in her to even hold still...let alone stand in one place and wait), so we didn't ride too many rides, but never-the-less, WE HAD A BLAST! I was so sad that Josh was working and couldn't come with us :( We will definitely be going more this summer...with Josh!






"Bulgy the Whale"

A safe 1st ride with Kaitlyn :)


Elsie LOVED IT!!!


...so much that she went ALL BY HERSELF!!!!!


...and smiled the entire time :)

"Bulgy the Whale" in motion :)

Kaitlyn wanted to try this one (the line was short) :)

Kaitlyn didn't love it as much as Elsie
It actually went pretty high for a kids' ride

Elsie and Grandma Gay hanging out in their "Hot Rods"


Elsie and Kaitlyn on the bumper cars


The lighting wasn't very good, but you can see Elsie's big smile in this one :)


This was by-far Elsie's favorite ride!


Kaitlyn wanted to ride by herself, so I was just going to sit and hold Elsie, but she threw a fit, so I took her in and put her in her own car....


She was IN HEAVEN!!!!


She sat in her car and just smiled the entire time!


...her car never moved, but she was happier than ever!


Loved the "Merry-Go-Round"


We were the first to get on, so we had a lot of time to take pictures :)


Elsie and Kaitlyn riding side-by-side :)


Clapping..."Lagoon is so much fun!"


"OOOOHHHH"


Elsie & Kandyce
"Lagoon is so amazing..."

Riding another ride with Kaitlyn :)


She liked it, but it wasn't her favorite :)


Hanging out in the stroller, keeping hydrated :)


Standing in line...Isn't ANY fun!


...But riding "Puff" is!
She loved it!





Lagoon is so much fun, but....Even princesses at Lagoon need naps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment