The big 2-9. It is officially the last year of my 20's. I can't decide if I am happy about it or not. My day started out with some beautiful flowers from Josh, then we went out to breakfast. Then I sent Josh hunting for the weekend. Then Elsie and I just hung out for awhile. Then around 2:00 we picked up Danielle, dropped Macy off to Sam, then we headed for Vegas. We picked up Melanie and went to my favorite store, Rhapsodielle and did some serious shopping. It was a good time. Then we headed to the other side of town and went to H&M. Then we went to PF Changs for some yummy dinner :) I think we were the last people out of the restaruant. We were having such a good time chatting, we didn't even notice. It was a good time. Thanks Danielle and Melanie for the fantastic birthday!
Smiling pretty after a long day of shopping...Elsie fell asleep a long time before we ever got to dinner :) She is a trooper!
No comments:
Post a Comment