I decided to take pictures all day long one day of Sweet Baby Elsie :) I take lots of pictures anyway, but this day I tried catching all the moments :) Enjoy :)
I love to sit and talk to mom while she is getting ready
I LOVE to be outside!
I have the best Daddy in the whole world!
Daddy let me play with the pumpkin before he carved it :)
My daddy is so handsome (or so my mom tells me)
Daddy is so serious :)
I got to sit in my highchair while daddy was hard at work :)
This is a great picture of my Daddy and his freshly carved pumpkin :)
My mom was bored, so she tried putting my hair in a ponytail. I didn't like it...neither did my mommy or daddy....hence the headbands and flowers that Grandmas don't like :)
I love to play with my mommy, she is so crazy sometimes :)
I love playtime! :)
I also love "naked time" right before I take a bath :)
I am pretty stinkin' cute naked, if I do say so myself :)
I LOVE bathtime!!!!
I don't mind when I get water in my face, I just hate getting my hair washed :(
Time to brush my teeth (both of them) :)
Good night! I am finally sleeping in my own room! :) I am the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you Amanda for giving me everything!!!
A sweet video of Elsie, she is pretty funny :)
No comments:
Post a Comment