October 10, 2010

FCCLA Performer

Elsie came with me to the Utah FCCLA State Fall Leadership Conference in Layton. She was a trooper! She is such a social baby :) She loves all kinds of people - especially when they smile at her :) She is a natural born performer :)
I managed to survive Fall Leadership. Our State Officers were fantastic! They really stepped up to the plate and followed through with their assignments! I am so lucky to have such fantastic state officers and state staff! Thanks everyone!!!! I LOVE FCCLA!!
Matching FCCLA attire :)

The State Officers were practicing their skit, I couldn't resist letting her hold the microphone for a picture...

....or two...

...or three...

...or four :)
She is the BEST BABY EVER!!!

Elsie's first lunch meeting - she was SOOO good!



Elsie LOVES being a big girl in a high chair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment