February 29, 2012

Elsie's 1st "Real" Haircut

Elsie's hair was starting to get "fuzzy" on the sides.  She really needed a trim :) I was nervous to cut it myself, but I couldn't wait!  The girl that cuts my hair just had a baby, so I decided to do it myself :)  I had her sit in her highchair and eat some cereal.  She had no idea I was even doing it.  She sat perfectly still.  It turned out pretty good :)  I LOVE her tight curly hair!
I will never be able to get enough of this grin!
Fruit Loops :)

I cut her hair on a night Josh was working, so I didn't get any pictures of me actually cutting her hair, just the pictures afterwords :)

I saved all her curls in a ziplock bag :)

Curly hair.  Big blue eyes.  Perfection.
I did't cut off a ton, but it sure looks that way when it is dry and CURLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment