March 2, 2012

"Ca'bin" Fun!!!!

We went up to my Aunt & Uncle's cabin in Oakley, UT again this year!  We went over President's weekend, so we got to spend 3 days there!  It was a lot of fun!  I wish Josh would have been able to go.  He had to work.  Steven & Linda were driving up, so Elsie and I hitched a ride with them.  There were a ton of people there, but we really had a good time.  Elsie was constantly entertained!  She had someone's attention at every minute of the entire weekend.  She was very spoiled!  It has been an adjustment since we got back with Elsie getting used to it just being "us" again :)  We are so blessed to have such a great family!  Thank you everyone for the good time!!
Playing in the snow!  She wasn't so sure what to think!

We just got to the cabin.  I don't know how I forgot that we had to ride the snowmobile or 4wheeler up to the cabin, Elsie wasn't dressed to play in the snow yet :)

Our princess playing at the cabin :)

Getting ready to go for a snowmobile ride :)
Elsie & Mommy

Grandma Gay sewin'-away :)

Quiet time :)
She only laid like this for about 5 minutes.

All the girlies painting fingernails and toenails :)

She finally took a nap.  I laid her by Grandpa Steven :)
Uncle Kyle & Aunt Amber
Grandpa Steven & Grandma Linda

Rolling out dough.
This is a serious project.

Aunt Denece had all the kids rolling out shapes :)
Thanks for all the fun time Aunt Denece!
We decided to have a party for Elsie while we were at the cabin :)
Aunt Loralee decorating the cupcakes for Elsie's birthday :)

First, we opened presents...


Elsie was so excited to open presents!!
She LOVED all of them!!


Elsie & Aunt Loralee

Katie, Aspen & Kandyce playing with Elsie's new Aquadoodle!
 
Happy Birthday to you...

Elsie devouring her birthday cupcake :)

All the crazy kids having a good time at the cabin :)

Fun in the snow!!!!

Elsie's first time sledding!!!!
...ever!!!!!
Chocolat fountain!!
I didn't let Elsie stay at the chocolate fountain long...

Aunt Denece & Uncle Brian know how to throw a party!!!
Thank you for the good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment