February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh...

 So, Josh turned 32, 2 weeks ago. I'm slow to blog the festivities. We didn't do much, but still managed to have a good time. My mom, Amber, Kandyce and Kaitlyn came. We hung out, watched the Jazz game (per Josh's request) and of course, enjoyed a delicious Costco cake :)
Josh teaching Elsie to "taste" foods :)

Of course she likes it!

Speaking of being prepared...
Josh gets "jipped" every year on the birthday candle.
The "1" is all I had - leftover from Elsie's birthday last year :)

Elsie LOVES cake...
...ok, so she really just loves the frosting!

And she loves to feed it to others...

Perfection.

Grandma Gay loves frosting too!

We love this girl!

Notice how Josh's birthday post turned into cute pictures of Elsie?  It's the story of our lives.  We love her!!
Josh, thank you for being the best husband and dad any girl could ever ask for!  Elsie and I are the 2 luckiest girls in the entire world!  We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment