This is a compilation of 3 lake trips :) It has been a busy summer, so I am combining them :) 2 Lake Powell trips and one to Quail. Elsie loves the lake and everything that comes with it...the sunshine, the water, the wind, the music, the treats, the friends...everything! Thanks Cole for sharing your boat with us! You are the best!
 |
| Christiansen Family enjoying Lake Powell :) |
 |
| Smiley girl loving the lake! |
 |
This is technically Elsie's 2nd tube ride
I guess the pictures are out of order :) |
 |
| Elsie enjoying some licorice :) |
 |
| Daddy is so good on the wakesurf he took Elsie with him! |
 |
| They both did a great job! |
 |
| She thinks she is a big girl in the driver's seat :) |
 |
We have discovered Elsie's love of ice
She LOVES ICE! |
 |
| Swimming with Daddy at Lake Powell |
 |
| Elsie loves to play on the swim deck of the boat |
 |
| Uncle Cole took Elsie for her 1st waverunner ride :) |
 |
This is Elsie's 1st tube ride!
She liked it :) |
 |
| Still lovin' the driver's seat! |
 |
| Helping Daddy drive the boat |
 |
| Posing for a picture |
 |
| "Cheese" |
 |
"Cheese"
Elsie loves to climb all over the boat :) |
 |
Playing in the sand at Lake Powell
She liked it, but got mad when she got sand on her hands :) |
 |
Elsie was climbing the stairs and fell off right into the bucket of water
I shouldn't have laughed, but it really was pretty funny |
 |
| I wanted to take a picture of her when she fell into the bucket, but I felt bad getting my camera before I got her out...so I got her out, then took pictures...then picked her up. Good mom or bad mom? You decide. |
 |
| Enjoying her fruit snacks inside the trailer :) |
 |
"Wake up Daddy and take me swimmimg"
Josh never gets a good nap in because Elsie is always bugging him :) |
 |
| Pretty, Pretty Princess! |
 |
| Elsie loves to watch everyone swimming in the lake :) |
 |
| Love this one! |
 |
| She has figured it out early... |
 |
| This was all Alonzo's idea :) |
 |
They did a pretty good job. It has been a long time since I have seen Josh laugh this hard :)
Good times! |
 |
And she's done...
Princesses can only take so much time at the lake... |
No comments:
Post a Comment