May 14, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

It's my 2nd Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have such a fantastic Mother and Mother-in-law. Josh and I are 2 very blessed people! If it weren't for Amanda, I would not have the opportunity to even be a mother. Every day I am so grateful for her and her selfless decision. Elsie brings us so much joy! Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in my life. Thank you to all of you for being such positive influences in my life!

Elsie being the mommy to her baby

She LOVES to play with babies :)


I had to take a picture of her cute hair :)

I have to do it while she is in her highchair eating breakfast :)

Love this sweet face!

It is a rare occasion when Elsie holds still for a picture these days :)

Apparently her tongue out helps her balance :)

The Mother's Day Gift
...and the Father's Day Gift... :)

We decided it was time this one got replaced...

With this...!

LOVE it!




Works like a charm!


Made hamburgers the night we got it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment