May 14, 2011

1st Lake Trip of the Year...

Cole finally got a boat! Thanks Cole!! We went to Sand Hollow. It was a good time! We went Thursday night, so there weren't very many people on the lake - the water was PERFECT! The water was 63 - pretty cold, but bearable (ok, so I wore a wetsuit - but Josh didn't). Elsie LOVED it! She mostly loved that she was outside. She left her lifejacket on the whole time (there are a few pictures I took of her when we took it off right before we loaded the boat to go home) and only pulled at it a little bit. Lifejackets are uncomfortable for little kids. She is a lake go-er already! :)


She is actually dancing to the music here :)


1st picture on the boat...still not quite sure about what is going on :)

More comfortable now :)
She is quite the driver
She LOVED the horn!

Elsie watching Daddy and Uncle Cole wake surf

She couldn't quite figure out what was going on :)


Cheering :)


Josh still remembers how to wake surf :)


So does Cole :)


Elsie and Mommy


Elsie and Daddy



Elsie and Uncle Cole


Josh remembers how to wakeboard :)



So do I :)



Posing :)


Water is so calming :)



Dancing to the music :)



I am excited for all our lake trips this summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment