May 13, 2011

1st Camping Trip of 2011...

So, we were told we were going to go camping in Moab. We were super excited! We got to our destination late at night. Realizing we were in the middle of nowhere (and the middle of nowhere we realized was NOT Moab) :) It was still pretty, but NOT even close to what we were expecting! There were a lot of people and we ended up having a good time. We were closer to Green River, UT than we were to Moab. This was Easter weekend...I took over 200 pictures this 4 day weekend...YES, 200! Enjoy...





Getting ready for our 1st 4-wheeler ride of the weekend
Elsie stayed asleep for most of it :)


Getting dirty...

Drawing in the dirt with rocks


Waving to everyone :)


I held up the camera and told Elsie to say cheese
...This is her saying cheese :)


We did spend on afternoon in Moab...


Elsie & Uncle Cole

Josh playing horseshoes :)

My first time driving a motorcycle...
I never got out of 1st gear :)
Elsie LOVED the bubbles

Today was the first time she started blowing
She did it all day :)

My favorite picture! I wish there were more bubbles in this one :)

Sad girl...
Sad teething girl...
If you look close, you can see all 3 of her bottom teeth coming in :(

Coloring Easter Eggs

Elsie was a good helper :)


Easter!!!





The Easter Bunny brought Elsie's Easter basket :)


Easter Morning :)


Checking out the loot :)


And spreading out the Easter grass...

Thanks, Easter Bunny :)


Getting ready for our Easter egg hunt! :)


She's ready!


Waiting for the "go-ahead"



Elsie filling her basket (bucket) :)


Elsie did a pretty good job finding the eggs :)


She would pick them up all by herself...


...then taste test them all...

..they were all plastic eggs :)


LOVE her!!!


My favorite picture of the trip!


Elsie passing out candy :)


Playing on the 4 wheeler with dad :)


Elsie and I rode on the Razr :)

It was a (safe) good time :)


Posing for a family picture :)


Elsie hanging out in the trailer

We did this a lot because it rained quite a bit while we were camping.


Elsie's Game

I am not sure how this game started...but it was pretty entertaining. We played it for quite awhile. Elsie was pretty serious. It was fun to watch her :) I LOVE this girl!!!




Take 2...She does hurt her fingers in this one...she is actually pretty tough :)




No comments:

Post a Comment