April 4, 2011

A Little Elsie Video Footage...

I have managed to get a little video of Elsie the last few days. She is so much fun!!! They aren't too exciting, but they make me smile and I spend every day with her, so hopefully they will at least put a smile on your face :)




Elsie showing off her car :) She loves to dance to the music on it! I usually get excited for her when the music plays and start dancing and clapping so she will do it too, now when the music starts on the car, she gets a huge grin on her face and holds it until I get excited. It is pretty cute. She is the light of our lives!




I wasn't quite fast enough with the camera. Macy was jammin' out! You do get to see Elsie's fantastic dance moves! :)


We had just finished watching Tangled, which, I believe, would be one of Elsie's favorite movies :) She giggled and clapped (it was SOOO cute!!!) and stayed awake during the entire movie - we started it so she would take a nap...not so much! :)




This is the first time I had ever seen Elsie do this, she stacks the numbers in her hands, then adds more, she now does this with any small toys she plays with. I think she is pretty smart. She concentrates pretty hard in the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment