Who would have thought my bedroom would ever get this disgusting!!! It is embarrassing, I know! This is the result of being a busy, working housewife. PILES. PILES. PILES. I recently discovered how bad Josh HATES PILES. At the same time, I discovered that pictures provide great motivation. I looked at these pictures (immediately after I took them) while I stood in my room - I was appaled at what I saw! It didn't take too long to clean it, but I am sure glad I did. I learned my lesson to not procrastinate cleaning.
FCCLA took a TON of my time, and this is the result (Nikki Sue, I hope this never happens to you at your house). This is another reason I knew I needed to spend less time doing FCCLA stuff. It feels good to be home again. I love you Josh and Elsie!!!
Don't worry...Elsie's room was just as bad! I can't even blame her...or Josh. I am totally guilty. Once again, lesson learned. Now Elsie is able to enter her room and actually play with some toys in there :)
...A girl's gotta unwind from a trip before she cleans... :)
Drum roll.....
Thanks Josh for hanging the pictures on the wall
Elsie is 13 months old - is that too late to start decorating her room? :)
START...I do have a vision of what I want on her walls...I have only begun :)
Nikki Sue...These red jackets will now decorate a closet at your house :)
Now Elsie can rest easy in her room, and guests have a place to stay when they come :)
I LOVE having a clean house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment