March 28, 2011

Elsie's "3rd" 1st Birthday Party

Elsie is SO LOVED!!! How many 1 year olds do you know that get 3 birthday parties?!! We had to accomodate families all across Utah :) This was the best way to do it :) This party was on February 26 :)

I can't believe I have had all these pictures on my camera for an entire month and didn't do any posts on my blog! It has been a busy month, but I did not forget to take any pictures! Let me not let this ever happen again. Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl!!!


This is the cutest cake I have ever seen!

...and by far the MOST delicious!!!

Elsie and Aunt Laura - Laura is the one that made Elsie's super cute cake pictured above! :)

Thank you Laura!!!

Elsie LOVES her cake!!!

The cute birthday girl sportin' her new cute suit from Grandma Gay :)

Elsie was so excited to open her presents!
She LOVES stuffed animals :)


This is the best "Thank You" all of you will get from Elsie for her birthday presents this year :)


Elsie LOVES the slide!


She giggles at the splash at the bottom :)


Our little fishy :)


Elsie loves everything about swimming! :)


Elsie's Party Friends...
Melanie & Brox


Kyson giving us his 'thumbs-up & wink' :)

Lookin' good Ky :)

Grandma, Grandpa, Cassie, RJ & Deidre


Stacey, Carrie & Jaxson :)


Steven, Jillian & Linda


Elsie loves Uncle Steven!


Macy likes the slide too :)


Lea :)


Kaiden :)


Tori :)


Jaxson :)


James :)


Elsie loves Macy! :)


Say CHEESE :)


Elsie's 2nd cake :) I cut it before remembering to take a picture... oops :)


Elsie fell asleep after swimming - she was asleep before we even left the parking lot :) She stayed asleep while everyone was at our house eating cake. She woke up after everyone left :) She ate her piece of cake with only Josh and I as her audience :)


Her cake went from this....


to this.....

Don't worry - she was up until 'who knows how late' on a sugar high :)

I LOVE THIS SWEET BABY GIRL MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!

Josh and I are the luckiest parents in the entire world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment