Elsie had her one year appointment today. Here are her stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 9.5 oz
Height/Length: 29.33 inches
Head Circumference: 18.3 inches
I can't believe how big she is getting! The bigger she gets, the more I love her! Elsie was so good at the doctor. She had to have FOUR shots today :( poor girl. There were 2 nurses that each gave her a shot in each leg 2 times, Elsie was sitting on my lap screaming. It was so sad. When they were finished, she cuddled on my lap, whimpering. I put on her pants, gave her some Tylenol, and cuddled her some more. Then I stood up to leave the room and the nurse was in the doorway and asked me if Elsie could have a sucker, I have never given her her own sucker (of course she has had tastes of my suckers) I said she could have one. Elsie was SO EXCITED!!!! I got out a wipe to keep wiping up her drool, she LOVED every minute of her sucker. I was so sad that I didn't bring my camera into the doctor's office with me, so when we got to the car I took some pictures of her sitting on the back of my car...I can't believe how happy she was, she was so excited to have a sucker :) She has been good all day, but at times I can tell her legs are bothering her, she will just start crying. As long as I give her Tylenol every 4 hours, she is good. Bless her. I love Elsie so much and I can't believe how lucky Josh and I are! She is such a blessing in our lives!!!!!!!! We love you Sweet Baby Girl!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment