February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Elsie!!!!!

Our sweet baby girl is one!!! I sang "Happy Birthday" to her all day long, and every time I sang it, Elsie got the biggest smile on her face. A few times she even clapped and "danced" the whole time I sang it. I LOVE this sweet baby girl!!!
Here is how her big day went...
Picture time :)

Pancakes and grapes for breakfast
OK, so really, I just ate grapes :)

Then we went to lunch at Wingers with some friends
Danielle, Macy, Brooke, Addie and Emma

I love watching my friends :)

Going to lunch with my friends really wears me out :)
We were at Danielle's and Elsie fell asleep, so I put her in her carseat and she immediately rolled to her side, such a cute girl!!!

Elsie loved playing with Macy's kitchen :)


I can't figure out how to turn this video the right way. You will have to turn your head to enjoy it :)

Elsie loves her daddy!

LOVE these two!

I LOVE sitting on Daddy's shoulders
Especially when mommy sings me the Happy Birthday song :)

Even birthday girls have to get sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment