May 6, 2012

Easter Weekend

It was a lot of fun to have Lili with us this year for Easter.  We kicked off the weekend by coloring eggs Thursday evening.  It was a lot of fun!  Elsie loved it!  She kept saying, "eggs. waTer." it was a ton of fun!  Then Friday we went to Mesquite with Cole and his family.  It was a good time.  We were pretty relaxed and just hung out.  It was a fun, relaxing weekend.

Coloring Eggs :)

This was Friday morning, I love the way she is holding onto everything so tightly as she watches cartoons :)

Our 4wheeler ride in Mesquite

Cole rode his dirtbike.

Lili got a little bit of dirt in her hair :)
Gross.

I love that we are so "ghetto"  We stayed in Cole's trailer under the Virgin River sign. 
It was free and we used the hotel's swimming pool :)
We are as "ghetto" as they come - and we are proud of it!!!
Bad Mother-of-the-Year Award goes to me!
We had just gotten back from our 4wheeler ride and we were getting ready to go to dinner, I had changed Elsie's clothes and turned around to unzip my suitcase and grab my flipflops, but before I even got my suitcase unzipped, Elsie fell out the trailer door.  Her forehead hit first.  It was SO SAD!!  Elsie was so brave.  It wasn't really bleeding, but she cried for about a minute or so, and one of the kids came up to her and asked her if she had an owie (of course referring to the ginormous scrapes on her face) and Elsie immediately stopped crying and showed them her small scrape/scab on her elbow that happened over a week before this.  She had no idea her face was scraped up.  So sad!

Hanging out :)

Climbing on the railing :)

Elsie and Ryley.  I wish I would have gotten Ryley's cute face in this too.

She was very concerned about the water on her shoes.

Getting ready for the Easter Egg Hunt!
Picking up eggs :)
The rest of the day Saturday we went swimming.  I forgot my camera.  Oops.  It was a lot of fun to just hang out and do nothing :)....except chase the cutest 2 year old I know around!  We were going to stay in Mesquite another night, but we decided to come home.  I thought we might have confused the Easter Bunny with our notes but the Easter Bunny ended up finding us ......

Elsie's Easter basket :)

Josh and I's Easter basket

Lili's Easter Basket.

Going through the "loot" the Easter Bunny brought!!

Elsie chillin in the kitchen :)
I love this picture!  It "screams" summer to me and I LOVE summer!!

Watchin' the Masters with Dad :)

A perfect ending to a perfect weekend!
Isn't that a precious face?
I LOVE HER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment