May 1, 2012

2012 Utah FCCLA State Conference

 I can't believe I survived my 3rd State Conference!  This one was so nice because I wasn't in charge of the whole thing!  I was just in charge of the cute State Officers.  I feel so blessed to be part of such a great organization.  I love everything about this organization and all that it stands for!  I am so lucky to get to work so closely with such great youth!  I love FCCLA!  I hope Elsie is interested in it when she is older.  I would love for her to be an FCCLA National Officer!!  Wishful thinking as a mom, I am sure :)  Who knows?!?
My cute State Officers 2011-2012
Katherine Hanzel, Savannah Allmon, Kyle Andrews, Ashley Labrum, McKell Price, Brandi Orr, Dawson Johnson & Juniper Roman

My new (2012-2013) State Officers
Ashley Labrum, Parker Hyde, Spencer Chugg, Savannah Allmon, Lexi Heugly, Aubrey Christensen, Madison Barton & Eric Wilcox

Aubs and I
I am so excited to get to work closely with Aubrey this year.  She is going to be a fantastic State Officer!!

I managed to catch a picture of Treyson after his competition :)
I'm trying to get everyone in my family to join FCCLA! :)

This is what Nikki Sue and I found in our bed at 12:30 at night!
Such cute kids!!  I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment