September 20, 2011

Lewiston...

 Josh and I made a trip to Salt Lake and had extra time and decided it would be fun to go visit Amanda and her family in their hometown.  It was well worth the extra 2 hour drive (I guess it was 4 extra hours round trip).  It was fun to see their home and see pictures of Amanda when she was little.  We even got to meet more of her family.  It was a good time.  Thank you for letting us come visit!!
Elsie was being a stinker but I managed to get a few cute pictures :)
Not so sure what she is trying to accomplish...
But this picture sure makes me laugh!!

Playing with Jaden.  Elsie loved her cousins :)

Perfect picture of her perfect hair :)

Drawing on the sidewalk with Grandpa Bob and Jaden :)

Amanda took her on the slide
Elsie LOVES slides!  The bigger, the better!

Elsie had a lot of fun!

The slide wasn't very fast :)

Love this close-up of her sweet face.
Check out her perfect features.  All of them.

Jackson (I love his sweet face in this picture), Elsie and Jaden

Cute kids!  Not so sure what Elsie is doing here :)

Playing with the balls and enjoying the nice weather.

I can't get enough of her curls!

"He-owh"

Anything to keep Elsie happy...She is looking at pictues of herself on my phone and showing them to Jackson and Amanda :)

Love this picture!

Love it!!!

We feel so blessed that we still get to have Amanda as part of our family.  Amanda, we love you so much and we are glad we have a lifetime to show you how grateful we are to you for your selfless decision.  Elsie is a perfect fit for our family and we love her more than anything!  Thank you so much!!!  We love you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment