September 4, 2011

Elsie's 18 Month Pictures

I wanted to get Elsie's 18 month pictures done but I knew Elsie was easy to photograph, so I didn't want to pay a ton of money.  I asked my friend, Danielle to take them because she got a new fancy camera.  She is the same person that took her 1 year pictures...You tell me if you think she is hired.....



Elsie really wasn't happy that she was standing in the dirt...
A true princess :)

I love her fingers in this picture.  I have a picture of her at 3 weeks old doing this same thing with her hands. 





Elsie and Macy
They are dancing to "Hot Dog" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in this picture
I got my phone out and played songs Elsie likes to get her to smile for all of her pictures :)  For any of you moms out there that have a hard time getting your little ones to smile for pictures, it is a great trick for kids that love music :)



I think Danielle is hired!  I love how well these pictures turned out!  Thanks Danielle!!!! 
We are so lucky to have such an amazing little girl as our daughter!  We love her so much and know we are so blessed to have her in our lives!  I look at Elsie every day and am amazed at how beautiful she really is.  Most days, tears come to my eyes as I watch her because I realize how lucky I am. 
Thank you Amanda for blessing our lives with sweet baby Elsie and making us the happiest parents ever!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment