| Katie, Lillian, Kandyce, Charlie, Genevieve, Henry and Kaitlyn getting ready to enjoy The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn in St. George. |
| The ladies! :) Amber, Alison, Loralee and me :) |
| All the kids with Grandma Gay :) |
| Best Little Mermaid cast ever :) |
| Lillian, Kandyce, and Kaitlyn |
| Henry, Charlie and Katie |
| Katie, Lillian and Kaitlyn with "Golden" King Triton after the show :) |
| The next day at Zion National Park Elsie loved the "bus" ride! |
| I had to watch her close, because she wanted to hang her head out the window :) |
| The crew stopping for some lunch :) |
| Alison and Genevieve :) |
| Elsie threw her bottle and Amber was nice enough to break the rules and climb down in her flip flops to get it. Thanks Aunt Amber!!! |
| ...Now Elsie can take her nap :) |
| The view I got to enjoy while Elsie was napping :) |
| She was exhausted! |
| Kandyce and Charlie wanted her to wake up and play :) |
| Cheese!!! |
| The water was pretty cold, but I am still surprised Elsie didn't want to go in any further than she is in this picture :) I even had a change of clothes for her :) |
| Lillian fell completely in :) Thanks for helping Amber, because if I would have helped her, I am sure I would have fallen in too :) |
| Elsie and Grandma Gay on the same sleeping schedule :) |
| Genevieve and Elsie playing with Grandma's toys |
| Elsie loves the doll house :) |
| Hi Uncle Mel! |
| I love this sweet girl and her beautiful smile! |
| Elsie LOVES ice!!!!!!!! |
| Kevin, Alison and Genevieve in Utah for a few weeks. It was so fun to get to spend so much time with them. I can't wait until we live in the same state again... |
| "Cheese" |
| I love this sweet face! |
| I could kiss these cheeks all day long!!!!! |
| These smiles sum up how I feel about my family....Love you guys!!!! I am so lucky! |
No comments:
Post a Comment