August 30, 2011

It's the Simple Things...

It is the simple things I love most about her.  Her sweet smile that melts my heart and makes me smile back.  Her beautiful blue eyes that sparkle each time she smiles.  The same blue eyes that attract strangers.  Those curls...I can't get enough of them.  I love her fuzzy hair early in the morning.  I love cuddling with her.  I love it when those blue eyes look at me and tell their own story.  I love how she looks into my eyes and knows I am her mother.  I love even more looking into her big blue eyes and know she is my daughter.  I love her personality.  She has a lot of it.  I even find myself smiling at her when she is throwing a tantrum.  Whining is a different story :)  I love when Josh and I are both playing with her and she looks at Josh, looks at me, looks at Josh, looks at me, and grins and giggles; as if she were saying, "This is perfect!  Life doesn't get any better than my mom and dad playing with me at the same time."  I LOVE it!  I love kissing her sweet cheeks all day long.  I can't get enough of her.  I love singing to her and watching her observe my every word, then hearing her mimick the sounds of the song later :)  That giggle.  I can't get enough of it!  I truly do think she is perfect!  I love everything about being a mother!  The sacrifices are nothing compared to the joy I experience all day long.  She is my world!  I am grateful the Lord was mindful of Josh and I.  I am so glad we waited to have children.  I love that I am able to enjoy every moment of being a mom.  I think that if we would have gotten kids any sooner, it would have been too stressful for me and I would have missed the simple things.  I am too blessed!  I love everything about her!  Even the simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment