November 7, 2010

True Cougar Fans...Start 'Em Young

Elsie finally made it to her first BYU football game :) She LOVED it! I knew she would - She is outside with lots of people, noise and clapping (of course, she thought all the clapping was for her). It was a lot of fun having her there. She was so good. I need to get her some Cougar Blue attire :) This was a fun, yet kind of boring game. I think Elsie (and Danielle and Sam) already have the Cougar Fight Song memorized :) The final score was BYU 55 UNLV 7. UNLV finally scored with about 1 minute left on the clock :)
Such a serious fan...

Daddy and Elsie with their "game faces" on :)

Danielle hanging out with Elsie :)

"GO COUGARS!!!"
Elsie was quite the cheerleader :)

Such a pretty girl :)

The game got a little too boring for Danielle :)

...and Josh :)
This was his nap during halftime :)

Elsie finally took a nap at halftime. She only slept about 20 minutes.

Even cute baby girl cougar fans need their beauty sleep :)
This is the most beautiful, kissable face I know!

Sam enjoying his "3rd Quarter Cougar Tail" :)

Elsie, Danielle and I showing off our "smuggled-in" Caffenated beverage (Cherry Coke, of course!) to the game :) Thanks to the large diaper bag, it fit nicely in the bottom of the bag :) There are perks to bringing a baby to BYU football games :) I sure wish they would just put the caffeine in their drinks at the stadium...What is the use drinking a Caffeine Free Coke? C'mon!

Cutest BYU fans I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment