November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!


Elsie survived her first Halloween :) We didn't do much, but we managed to have a good time :) Saturday morning, we got ready and went to Sam and Danielle's house for a party - really, it was a kids party, but we dressed up anyway :) Danielle got super creative - she had pumpkin bowling, bean bag toss, a craft, cookie decorating and soup and witches brew (homemade root beer). Way to go Danielle! Then Elsie and I went to lunch with some of my friends, then we went and got our Halloween candy to pass out. Then we came back home and hung out, then we went to Sam and Danielle's and headed out Trick-or-treating :) Elsie just rode in the wagon while Macy ran to the doors. We only went to about 20 houses, but Macy still got some good candy :) I didn't let Elsie get any candy, she was just along for the ride :) Then we went and ate pizza and hung out at home and passed out candy - all-in-all it was a good day :)
Cutest pirate I know!!!

Gotta love that gold earring :)
...A true pirate :)

Halloween with the Christiansens :)

Elsie and Daddy
"Great smile Daddy"
Elsie wasn't so sure about Josh's hair :)

I don't know which of these 2 people are cuter...

I sure love this sweet baby girl :)

"Peace"

Josh trying to convince Sam to crawl in the grass like a "real" Army guy :)

Elsie loves shoulder rides :)

How about a nice game of Pumpkin Bowling?

"Woody"

Getting ready to go trick-or treating :)


Cute Macy trying to get Elsie to smile for the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment