Last minute, Josh, Cole and I decided to go to California. We decided Saturday night to leave Sunday afternoon. We stayed in downtown San Diego. We left Dec. 27 and came back Dec. 30. It was a quick, nice, relaxing trip. I love the sunshine! We laid out by the pool at our hotel, walked around downtown (I, of course, did a little shopping :) ) went to Sea World, and we ate out a lot! It was super fun.
January 17, 2010
San Diego
Last minute, Josh, Cole and I decided to go to California. We decided Saturday night to leave Sunday afternoon. We stayed in downtown San Diego. We left Dec. 27 and came back Dec. 30. It was a quick, nice, relaxing trip. I love the sunshine! We laid out by the pool at our hotel, walked around downtown (I, of course, did a little shopping :) ) went to Sea World, and we ate out a lot! It was super fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment